Using the book Designing the Value proposal by Alex Osterwalder, we decided to focus on a complete methodology, detecting and scaling the main problem, and producing a real MVP.
Sample: 200 Gym Users in the exploratory phase. – 10 gyms
Instrument: Research – Focus Group and 10-minute interviews – Survey.
Audio and Screen Recording
Trainer UP is 1 CRM for Gyms on two platforms.
- User module: Take full control of your users’ data, payment due dates, and birthday dates
- Training module: Create your exercises with your machines and functional elements
- Group activities module: Create and organize the group activities that you have or are going to schedule during the week
- Training plan module: Create and organize your training plans and then automatically assign them to your clients
- Nutrition module: Create and organize your meal plans and then automatically assign them to your customers
- Metrics Module: Create the measures that you are going to take, then value your clients; they and you will be able to see their progress and goals month by month
Once your clients install the app, they can see the routines you assign them, the meal plan, and their ratings. The coach can also install the app, and you will see all the information about your clients. You will also be able to record evaluations without further paperwork. In real-time, your clients will see their progress.
The web application consists of several interconnected modules. You can keep control of the payments that your clients must make, register, and consult all the information of your clients, create routines and meal plans, and much more.